Monday, January 13, 2003

We did our part to prop up the national economy this weekend by purchasing a new automobile. It's a 2002 Chrysler Sebring with about 17,000 miles. Nice color - onyx green - kind of a metallic greenish grey. I love the keyless entry feature. First car I've ever had with power locks and power windows. Now if I can get it to last as long as our last vehicle - a 1990 Chevy Corsica with almost 200,000 miles - then I will be very happy.

Rented the DVD of Signs over the weekend. Thought it was an excellent thriller in the tradition of Alfred Hitchcock with some X-Files stuff mixed in.
A lot of good movies that I missed will be coming out on DVD this month and next. Looks like about one a week through the first of March....
First up is About a Boy out tomorrow.
Bourne Identity is out next week
In March, there is Sweet Home Alabama; Big Fat Greek Wedding: Spy Kids 2; and Road To Perdition...

Joe Lieberman has announed his candidacy for president in the absence of Al Gore. I think I'm leaning towards John Kerry at this point. The list so far is...
Sen. John Kerry
Sen. John Edwards
Sen. Joe Lieberman
Rep. Dick Gephardt
Gov. Howard Dean
Rev. Al Sharpton
and maybe Sen. Bob Graham













No comments:

Post a Comment