Friday, December 12, 2014

2013 Movies

Catching up on my lists of movies I have seen.... Here are the 2013 films that I have seen and the handful that I still would like to see at some point.

Iron Man 3
Frozen
Despicable Me 2
Man of Steel
Monsters University
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug
Oz the Great and Powerful
Star Trek Into Darkness
Thor: The Dark World
World War Z
The Croods
 The Heat
Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 2
Epic
42
Elysium
Planes
The Lone Ranger
Oblivion
Turbo
Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters
Jack the Giant Slayer
Escape From Planet Earth
Free Birds
Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters
Gangster Squad
Walking With Dinosaurs
Parker

Gravity
Saving Mr. Banks
Now You See Me

And the ones I still need to see:

Hunger Games: Catching Fire
The Great Gatsby
American Hustle
The Wolf of Wall Street
Captain Phillips
Olympus Has Fallen
White House Down
The Smurfs 2
Ender's Game

No comments:

Post a Comment