Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Back from vacation

I’m back from our vacation trip to Louisiana to see my sister and her family in Crowley. It was our kids’ first trip to Crowley and their cousins had a great time showing them around the farm, taking them fishing and much more. Nathan got to play Wii with his cousin Zach. Isabel played dress-up with her cousins Samantha and Sarah. Ashley showed us a story she wrote for school. We all went out to dinner at several nice restaurants.
On Saturday we took a swamp boat tour and saw lots of birds - Snow Egrets, Blue Herons - and alligators. Lots of alligators.
Then we went out to Avery Island to tour the Tobasco sauce factory and afterwards saw more alligators. On the drive home we went through Brenham and toured the Blue Bell Ice Cream factory. I haven’t had a chance to download all the pictures from my camera and will post more about the trip when I get a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment