Monday, January 03, 2005

More about me

I think I just did one of these, but here’s another by request:


Three names you go by:
Mike
Mike W. Thomas (my byline)
Daddie (This one is new, but it’s wonderful to hear)

Three screennames you have:
MWThomas87
(that's it)

Three things you like about yourself:
My political views (I agree with myself on most political issues)
My tastes in books, music and movies
I’m easy to get along with

Three things you dislike about yourself:
Procrastination
Disorganization
Too self-centered

Three parts of your heritage:
Welsh
British
Cherokee (1/16th)

Three things that scare you:
Republicans in positions of power
small spaces (claustrophobia)
tornadoes

Three of your everyday essentials:
newspapers
coffee
having my son run up and give me a hug when I get home from work

Three things you are wearing right now:
slacks
flannel dress shirt (It is January after all)
new socks I got for Christmas

Three of your favorite bands/artists (at the moment):
U2 (although I still haven’t got their new album)
Bing Crosby
Los Lobos

Three of your favorite songs at present:
I’m an Old Cowhand (From the Rio Grande) by Bing Crosby
Don’t Worry, Baby (Los Lobos)
Don’t Talk About Love by Cole Porter as sung by Danny Kaye

Three things you want to do in the next 12 months:
Throw away junk and get organized
Build a swingset for my son
Write some good stories

Three things you just can't do:
Solve a Rubic’s cube
Read “Finnegan’s Wake” by James Joyce
Explain why Bush deserved a second term as president

Three of your favorite hobbies:
Blogging
Collecting books, music, movies and baseball cards
Reading/Writing

Three things you want to do really badly right now:
Go home and play with my son
Watch some of the movies I got for Christmas
Clean up from the holiday mess

Three careers you're considering:
Keep doing what I’m doing
Editorial writer
Press secretary for President John Kerry (doh!)

Three places you want to go on vacation:
England
Disney World and Epcot
Hawaii

Three things you want to do before you die:
Write a book
Travel more
Watch my great-grandchildren graduate from college

No comments:

Post a Comment