Sunday, October 09, 2005

Baseball playoffs

The Red Sox and the Padres are gone. The Yankees are on the ropes and now so are the Braves.
It's been a pretty good playoff series so far. Here is what it looks like for those who haven't been paying attention:

ALDS: Chicago White Sox defeat Boston Red Sox 3-0
ALDS: L.A. Angels lead N.Y. Yankees 2-1
NLDS: St. Louis Cardinals defeat San Diego Padres 3-0
NLDS: Houston Astros lead Atlanta Braves 2-1

I'd like to see the Yankees come back and I hope the Astros can finish off Atlanta in Game 4. If the Yankees don't make it, I will be rooting for the White Sox to go all the way and win the World Series, unless they end up playing the Astros. As long as the Astros are still in it they will be my favorites, but if they get knocked out I will revert back to either the Yankees or White Sox.

By the way, does anyone know why the Angels are now called the Los Angeles Angels if they are still playing in Anaheim?

No comments:

Post a Comment