Friday, January 17, 2003

Based on the films that I have seen so far (see previous post), here is my list of the Best Films of 2002:

Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
Minority Report
Spiderman
Star Wars: Attack of the Clones
Signs
Panic Room
We Were Soldiers
The Rookie
Dragonfly
Men In Black II

I expect that list will change with the exception of the top slot as I catch up on my movie watching during the coming year.

It would probably be more accurate to make a list of the Best Movies of 2001 since I have at least had a chance to see most of the films that I wanted to. Here is the complete list of 2001 films that I have seen:

The Wedding Planner
Sweet November
The Mexican
Memento
Enemy At The Gates
Tailor of Panama
Spy Kids
Bridget Jones' Diary
The Mummy Returns
A Knight's Tale
Moulin Rouge
Shrek
Pearl Harbor
Atlantis: The Lost Empire
Swordfish
A.I. Artificial Intelligence
Final Fantasy: Spirits Within
Legally Blonde
Planet of the Apes
Rush Hour 2
The Princess Diaries
Zoolander
Training Day
Serendipity
Iron Monkey
Amelie
The One
Monster's Inc.
Harry Potter and the Sorcer's Stone
Spy Game
Ocean's Eleven
Vanilla Sky
Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring
A Beautiful Mind
The Majestic
Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius
The Shipping News
Kate and Leopold
Gosford Park

No comments:

Post a Comment